What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, give away or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as personal data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “http” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use the private area of this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys and Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as post code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Prize Draw (Register your product to win £100 Amazon Gift Card)
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over AND resident in Great Britain, whom provide their email address when registering their product.
2. Employees, installers, wholesalers, suppliers or agencies of INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L. t/a ROINTE UK, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the following actions: A) Go to www.rointe.co.uk/register and create an account. B) Register your product following the instructions on site and upload your purchase invoice in PDF or JPEG format. C) You will receive an email from FEEFO. Click the link to leave a review and gain one entry into the competition. D) Go to www.rointe.co.uk/competition and enter your details for the Prize Draw.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. ROINTE UK has no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by ROINTE UK.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 pm on 30 June 2018. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process and will take place within 7 working days of the Prize Draw end date (see point 7.).
9. The winner will receive one Amazon online gift card worth £100.00 via email.
10. The winner will be notified by their registered email within seven working days of the Prize Draw end date (see point 7.). If a winner does not respond to ROINTE UK within 14 days of being notified by ROINTE UK, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and ROINTE UK shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and ROINTE UK shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 11 July 2018 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. ROINTE UK retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on ROINTE UK’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by ROINTE UK and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s name for publicity purposes and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. ROINTE UK accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. ROINTE UK further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of ROINTE UK for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. ROINTE UK reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of ROINTE UK in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. ROINTE UK shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: ROINTE UK, Catalyst House, 720 Centennial Court, Elstree WD6 3SY.