INDUSTRIAS ROYAL TERMIC, S.L., is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by you for one or more specific purposes, as set forth in Article 6.1. a) of the General Regulation of Protection of personal data.
The information we gather on our site falls into three categories:
- Personal information you supply when you place an order, register as a user, register your product, complete a survey, contact us using one of our forms, make an enquiry, or provide your email address/subscribe to our newsletter.
- Tracking information collected as you navigate through our site.
Personally identifiable information:
To use certain features on our site or to place an order, we ask you to become a registered user or provide your personal details so we can contact you or supply our goods and services. We may also ask you for personal information when you complete a survey, apply for a job or make an enquiry/contact us using one of our forms.
When you do this, we collect personally identifiable information about you such as (but not limited to):
- Postal address including postcode
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Payment details
We use this information to fulfil your order, provide goods and/or services, register your product, contact you or to help improve our site.
Website tracking information:
When you use our site, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the site.
None of this information identifies you personally; we simply collect it for analytical activity regarding our site to help us improve in the future.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies which only exist during the time you use the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after using the website). Session cookies help our websites remember what you chose on the previous page, avoiding the need to re-enter information.
- Persistent cookies stay on your device after you’ve visited our website. For example, if you tick the ‘Remember my ID’ box, a persistent cookie will be used so that the site remembers your choice the next time you use it. Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor but don’t contain information that could be used to identify you to another person.
Cookies will not harm your computer or device and we do not store personally identifiable information in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information from them to improve your experience of our site. If you prefer to restrict or block cookies from our site, you can use your browser to do this. Check the Help or Settings of your browser to learn how to change cookies. Please note, that if you do this some features of our site may not work correctly or provided to you.
When you are using this site, you may notice that there is content from other websites, such as Google maps or YouTube videos. We may also provide you with the opportunity to share information with others using social networks such as Facebook. We add this content from time to time to give a better user experience. As a result, you may be sent cookies from these other websites. We do not control these cookies and we suggest you check these third-party websites for more information about the cookies they use and how you can manage them.
If you wish to learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.